ARWACHIN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL RECORDS 100% RESULTS IN CBSE CLASS 12 EXAM
Class 12 results of 2022 was declared by the CBSE on July 22, 2022. ARWACHIN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL has recorded a 100% pass rate, adding another feather to its illustrious record. Of the 96 candidates who were assessed, 76 students passed with distinctions.
Mimansa Arora (Humanities) topped with 96.8% while Padma Laxmi Panda (Science) secured the second position with 96.4%. Abhay Aggarwal (Commerce) secured the third position with 95.8%. Students also scored perfect 100 in five subjects and made the school proud.
The Principal, Mrs. Swapna Nair and teachers are delighted by the performance of the students, and fall short of words to convey their accolades. Our pride knows no bounds, our joy knows no limits, and our HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS to all our students.
OVERALL TOPPER: MIMANSA ARORA- 96.8%
1. MIMANSA ARORA- 96.8% (HUMANITIES)
2. PADMA LAXMI PANDA- 96.4% (SCIENCE)
3. ABHAY AGGARWAL- 95.8% (COMMERCE)
PERFECT 100 SCORERS:
1. MATHEMATICS- SHANTI SWARUP DASH , PADMA LAXMI PANDA
2. ACCOUNTANCY- ABHAY AGGARWAL, PARIDHI MAHESHWARI
3. HISTORY- MIMANSA ARORA
4. PSYCHOLOGY- MIMANSA ARORA
5.FRENCH- AANYA GUPTA