CBSE Teachers Training
On November 23, 2020, the teachers of Arwachin International School, Mrs. Rumela Roy and Ms. Natasha Sharma, attended an online teachers training program organized by CBSE, titled ‘Mindfulness’. The spokesperson person of the session was Mrs. Priyanka Gulati, Principal of Evergreen School, Delhi.
The significant points shared in the session were:
- Give more priority to your mental health.
- Our mind should never be crowded with unnecessary thoughts.
- A teacher achieves her complete personality by passing through four stages.
- First stage- Shikshak is one who gives her acquired knowledge to the students.
- Second stage- Adhyapak is one who preaches the values imparted by her.
- Third stage-Acharya is the living metaphor of the values taught by her.
- Fourth stage- Guru is one who has acquired the power to remove darkness from the minds of his students. She has zero judgment towards her students.
The session was very informative and gave a wide insight to the thought that a teacher should always be at peace in her mind.