Ritsumeikan University, Japan
A team of 15 students of classes 11 and 12 along with their Japanese language teacher, Mrs. Vandana Jain attended a webinar on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 organised by Ritsumeikan University, Japan. The main undergraduate programmes (English medium) conducted at the university are:
• GS Major – Global Studies Major, Department of International Relations, College of International Relations
• JD Program – American University - Ritsumeikan University Joint Degree Program, College of International Relations
• CRPS Major – Community and Regional Policy Studies Major, Department of Policy Science, College of Policy Science
• ISSE Course – Information Systems Science and Engineering Course, Department of Information Science and Engineering, College of Information Science and Engineering
• GLA – College of Global Liberal Arts
The topic of the webinar was “Application Handbook 2021- An Introduction and Deep Dive!”
The duration of the webinar was about 40 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of Q/A round.
The resource person, Mr. Jeremy explained about the application process and also guided students by giving a few tips to make a successful application.