1. To select a curriculum that will prepare the students for the high standards required of them.
2. To supervise the course of study in a sequential and graded manner from classes One to Twelve.
3. To ensure that the CBSE International study course becomes a bench mark of excellence
4. To make sure the standard of English meets the demand of the high level of proficiency required language as in the the medium of instruction and study.
5. To create an environment conducive to the holistic development of the students.
6. To ensure that the students will be equipped with the life skills required to face future challenges with fortitude.
7. To inspire the students to take independent valuable and educated decisions and to be problem solvers.
8. To encourage the spirit of enquiry, research, innovation and self study under the guidance of a teacher facilitator.
9. To encourage a spirit or rigor and excellence in both scholastic and non scholastic areas.
10. To form character through Value Education and SEWA (Social Empowerment through work and action).
11. To encourage students to be agents of beneficial change.
12. To nurture the Indianess of the students within a multi cultural ethnic framework while producing future global leaders.
13. To encourage the spiritual growth of every child.
14. To communicate regularly and work closely with the parents of every student towards his/her academic, emotional and spiritual growth.
15. To form one team of the entire school community with the child at the epicenter of our attention.
16. Lastly, and most importantly to invoke Gods blessings on our every endeavour.
PROFILE IN BRIEF
* B.A. (HONS) ENGLISH, M.A. IN ENGLISH, B.ED.
* LECTURER IN ENGLISH (COLLEGE HONS. LEVEL).
* SENIOR SCHOOL TEACHER (ST. COLUMBA’S 18 YEARS).
* PERSONAL COUNSELLOR.
* VALUE EDUCATOR.
* INSERVICED TEACHER TRAINER.
* CREATIVE WRITER (ARTICLES PUBLISHED).
* COORDINATOR : DRAMA, DEBATE, EDITORIAL BOARD, REMEDIAL ENGLISH,
VALUE EDUCATION, CATHECATICS, ENGLISH SYMPOSIUM, QUIZ.
* MEMBER OF SOUTHERN NAVAL COMMAND APEX COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION.
* EX OFFICIO MEMBER OF PTA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (NAVAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
AND NAVAL K.G. SCHOOL).
* MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEMBER OF NPS AND NAVAL KG.
* MEMBER STAFF SELECTION COMMITTEE.
* EDUCATION COORDINATOR BAL KENDRAS (FOUR IN NUMBER) KOCHI.
* EDUCATION COORDINATOR SOUTHERN REGION.
* FOUNDING VICE PRINCIPAL MAYOOR SCHOOL/ACTING PRINCIPAL.
* OUTSTANDING TEACHERS AWARD (UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO USA).
* HEAD OF ENGLISH DEPT. (ST. COLUMBA’S)
* PRINCIPAL ARWACHIN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (2004 – 2012)
* PARTICIPANT IN PROGRAMME ON STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP FOR CBSE PRINCIPALS
CONDUCTED BY IIM BANGALORE (JANUARY 2011)
DIRECTOR ACADEMICS & DEVELOPMENT – ARWACHIN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL 2012 ONWARDS.